Adhesives for all surfaces
BENEO-BBC can provide an appropriate solution for all labeling machines in breweries, for mineral waters, soft drinks, wine and liqueurs, milk and any other products packed in glass, PET, cardboard or tin. For each of the different materials it is important to choose the most suitable adhesive.
BENEO-BBC supplies adhesives for all surface conditions : wet, dry, hot and cold.
- Casein adhesives with excellent condensation resistance are most important for glass labeling. The range also includes ice-water resistant adhesives. For glass labeling, casein adhesives are the most important type.
- Starch adhesives are used on glass, cardboard and tins with superior results on warm and dry bottles.
- Synthetic adhesives are provided for glass, PET, PE and PVC.
- Dextrin adhesives are only for use on dry, non-coated bottles and cardboards and have a high initial adhesive force.
- Hot melt types of glue are for labeling on various materials and for erecting and sealing cardboard packages.